Today in this article we are going to cover the top WordPress plugins that we found and we use on our website and we guarantee you, by the end of this article you guys will probably use at least two.
So without further delay let’s ado.
Table of Content
- OneSignal – Web Push Notifications
- Popups, Welcome Bar, Optins and Lead Generation Plugin – Icegram
- All-in-One WP Migration
- Really Simple SSL
- WP Rocket
- WPS Hide Login
- Smush – Lazy Load Images, Optimize & Compress Images
1- OneSignal – Web Push Notifications
Have you ever seen a website where that little note comes up saying would you like push notifications? Well this plugin will actually allow you to gather your visitor information and you can actually send push notifications out through people’s browsers.
- Easy to use
- More than 100,000 active installations
- OneSignal’s free plan allows targeting up to 30,000 subscribers with push notifications
- Visitor can receive the notification even after they move to your website
- A/B testing option available
2- Popups, Welcome Bar, Optins and Lead Generation Plugin – Icegram
This plugin allows you to have Popups on your website and it actually gives you the ability to have the pop-up bars also on top of your website. This plugin allows you to gather email addresses and it has tons and tons of positive reviews so you guys can see for yourself.
- More than 40,000 active installations
- User Friendly interface and easy to use
- Multiple design options
- Fully responsive
- Powerful display targeting rules, and powerful dashboard
3- All-in-One WP Migration
All in one WordPress migration plugin is one of the best plugins. It allows you to migrate your website immediately. By using this plugin you can download your website at your desktop and then you can upload it immediately.
- It has over 3 million active installations
- It will be bypass all upload size restriction
- User Friendly and powerful interface
- The plugin does not require any PHP extensions
- The plugin is always compatible with the latest release of WordPress
4- Really Simple SSL
SSL is very important for any kind of website, if you have not installed it on your WordPress website then people will not come into your website because it seems like it is not secure. If you already have an SSL and it’s not working, then this plugin will force the SSL to work.
- Free and easy to use
- It has over 4 million active installations
- It allows to enable SSL using one click
- Premium support available
- Mixed Content Fixer for the back-end
5- WP Rocket
WP-Rocket is a cache plugin if you are not caching your websites then it’s not good for you and your site as well, because it makes your site much faster. Although this is a premium WordPress plugin that comes with some of the best and advanced features.
If you are a Cloudways user then you don’t need to use this plugin because they have their own caching plugin that’s called Breeze WordPress cache plugin.
- 100% faster performance
- Simple interface
- It offers various options to optimize WordPress performance at various levels
- It works equally great with WordPress, WordPress with WooCommerce and WordPress Multisite
- Excellent Support
6- WPS Hide Login
If you are using this plugin then you don’t need to be afraid, because your site is safe and secure and you are not allowed those people who can come in your site and try to login your admin dashboard This plugin allows you to change anything that you would.
- It is a free plugin and it’s so easy to use
- You can change the permalinks whatever you want
- It has over 700,000 active installations
- WPS Limit Login to block brute force attacks
- WPS Cleaner to clean your WordPress site
7- Smush – Lazy Load Images, Optimize & Compress Images
This plugin compresses all of your images and it gets rid of all that extra space to make your site load faster so it’s very helpful and it
for example, let’s say you have like 20 megabytes of pictures it will try and compress it as much as possible without losing resolution and quality to make it maybe around 10 megabytes so I get around like a 35% reduction on size which decreases loading time.
- Very easy to use
- It has over 1 million active installations
- Premium support available
- Automated Optimization
- Multisite compatible
I hope this article was helpful and I guarantee you guys are going to use one or two of those plugins that are really good. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to tell us via the comments section below.